Monday, May 18, 2009

CaféNET

.



.

I am about to leave for Wellington this morning and as this afternoon I will be at the National Alexander Turnbull Library researching I decided to take a laptop from home. Last time I was in Wellington using a laptop outside of working for a client I used CaféNET as my wireless internet provider. This was some 2 years ago so this morning I decided to buy some MBytes data quota for my account. To my surprise the data quota that I purchased more than two years ago is still credited to my account and can still be used.
For the life of me I cannot seem to imagine that had I prepaid for data with Vodafone or Telecom the balance after two years or even after a couple of months would have been gobbled up by some dubious fees or whatever
Bloody well done CaféNET
12 out of 10



*****

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terry
    Registration for NZ Iris Convention 2009 Central Otago now available
    www.centralotagoirisgroup.com.

    ReplyDelete

DMCA.com

©2008 - 2016 HERITAGE IRISES. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying or storage of this website's content is prohibited without prior written permission. Terry Johnson in association with The Iris Hunter,What Have You Productions and 15 out of 7 Design.